Fast Shipping! goip-4 gsm gateway Quad Band GOIP 4 GSM Voip gateway 4 SIM Card/Channels Goip GSM VOIP wireless terminal
Original 4-GSM VoIP directly from our factory! Remote online support or phone support is available by engineer if that is necessary.
Note: We provide different types for GSM GoIP ,VoIP 1,4,8 channel,IP phones,FXS1,2,4,8 ports ,FXO2,4 ports etc , if you are interested in , please visit our aliexpress store,or contact us via aliexpress message ,thanks!
GOIP_4 is a 4 SIM Card Broadband Phone GSM VoIP Gateway that had been developed by DBL Co.
GOIP_4 SIM Card GSM VoIP Gateway is a new product that connect the GSM and the VOIP seamlessly. To GOIP_4 what is installed on the Mobile SIM Card, you can register the GSM telephone on the VOIP Softswitch.SIP and H.323 agreement are built in the GOIP_4 and configured flexible.
Caller ID can be seen by using SIP. Flexible routing can meet the need of all kinds of call forwarding; even more special is that GOIP_4 support multi-device group, it can be easily combined into arbitrary number of channels of Large Gateway Group.
Saving Cost on International and Long Distance Calls when you are in the other countries& you have this gateway at your Local office you could dial & receive phone call from your customers as you are there without Long Distance fee Very excellent solution for internal company with branch offices oversea.
In order to promote our product ,Now we have added some new funcitions in GoIP.By adding the new funcitions,you can build the call without using the softwhich or platform,just depending on the internet.it makes our calls more convenient and easier.what’s more, it can save a lot of call fee.
Here is the following example:
peer to peer:it is a new function that you can use our voip without platform,what is more,it is free roaming for international call.you just pay the local call
• ITU: H.323 V4, H.225, H.235, H.245, H.450
• RFC 1889 – RTP/RTCP
• RFC 2327 SDP
• RFC 2833 RTP Payload for DTMF Digits, Telephony Tones and Telephony Signals
• RFC 2976 SIP INFO Method
• RFC 3261 SIP
• RFC 3264 Offer/Answer model with SDP
• RFC 3515 SIP REFER Method
• RFC 3842 A Message Summaries and Message Waiting Indicator
• RFC 3489 Simple Traversal of User Datagram Protocol (UDP) Through Network Address Translators (NATs)
• RFC 3891 SIP Replaces Header
• RFC 3892 SIP Referred-By Mechanism
• draft-ietf-sipping-cc-transfer-04 Session Initiation Protocol Call Control – Transfer
• Codec: G.711 (A/µ law), G.729A/B, G.723.1
• DTMF: RFC 2833, In-band DTMF, SIP INFO
• Open Standard VoIP Protocols (ITU H.323 V4 and IETF SIP V2)
• Single or Multiple Server Registrations
• Two 10/100 Ethernet circuits connect to the LAN and an additional device
• GSM module for making GSM calls
• Speech quality ensured by QoS at the Ethernet and IP layers and comprehensive jitter buffer
• VLAN and QoS support
• NAT Transversal and Router functions
• Voice prompts, HTTP Web, Auto Provision support for configuration and updates
• Highly stable embedded Linux operating system in high performance ARM 9 Processor
• LEDs for Power, Ready, Status, WAN, PC, GSM
• Call forward from GSM to VoIP and VoIP to GSM
• Dial in mode or dial out mode only
• Dial Plan
• Password protection for both GSM dial in or dial out
• Retransmit GSM Caller ID to VoIP terminal
• Dynamic selection of codec
• Advanced jitter buffer
• Automatic traversal of NAT and firewall
• VLAN / Qos
• Echo cancellation for Speakerphone
• Comfort noise generation (CNG)
• Voice activity detection (VAD)
• Auto provisioning (requires auto provisioning server)
• On line firmware upgrade
• Multi-language support: English and Chinese
Physical and Environmental:
Operating temperature: 10°C to 40°C (50°F to 104°F)
Storage temperature: 0°C to 50°C (32°F to 122°F)
Weight: 500 g (1 lb) (Including AC/DC Adapter)
Size: 160 mm (W) x 252 mm (L) x 30 mm (H) (Width x Length x Heigth