Original DBL VoIP GSM Gateway
8 Ports VOIP SIP GSM Gateway (8 SIMs)
The GoIP-8 GSM enables direct routing between IP and GSM network without the use of a FXO port or the PSTN network.It is the GSM network and the VoIP network connecting seamlessly new poducts. Mobile phone SIM cards will be installed in the device, and GoIP8 users can be achieved through the GSM network on the car aligh.It bulit-in SIP and H.323, configuration flexibility. SIP can be thoroughly used when electricity came display numbers. With this GoIP8, the usage of VoIP is greatly enhanced with significant savings on long distance and roaming charges.
1. Connection diagram:
2. Photos Show:
- TCP/IP V4 (IP V6 auto adapt)
- ITU-T H.323 V4 Standard
- .2250 V4 Standard
- H.245 V7 Standard
- H.235 StandardMD5,HMAC-SHA1
- ITU-T G.711 alaw/ulaw, G.729A, G.729AB, and G.723.1 Voice Codec
- RFC1889 Real Time Data Transmission
- Proprietary Firewall-Pass-Through Technology
- SIP V2.0 Standard
- Simple Traversal of UDP over NAT (STUN)
- Web-base Management
- PPP over Ethernet (PPPoE)
- PPP Authentication Protocol (PAP)
- Internet Control Message Protocol (ICMP)
- TFTP Client
- Hyper Text Transfer Protocol (HTTP)
- Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP)
- Domain Name System (DNS)
- User account authentication using MD5
- Out-band DTMF Relay: RFC 2833 and SIP Info
- LINUX OS
- Built-in HTTP Web Server
- PPPoE Dial-up
- NAT Broadband Router Functions
- DHCP Client
- DHCP Server
- Firmware On-line upgrade
- PSTN Caller ID transmit
- Multiple Language Support
- Supported call divert
- Supported PSTN auto call out to PSTN
- Supported Multi_devices Cooperate Mode(Group Mode)
- Supported SMS call out
- Characteristics of the hardware and Parameters
- Processor: ARM9E 133MHz
- DSP:VPDSP101-4 100MHz
- RAM :16M
- Flash :4M
- Power: DC12V/2000mA +-10% Input AC100V to AC240V
- GSM Module Type: Default 900M/1800M Optional 850M/1900M
- Consumption: The Maximum 5 W
- LEDs: RUN, GSM, LAN, PC,GSM
- Network Ports: 2 RJ45; Supported NAT 100/10BASE-T
- Weight :900 Grams Full Set
- Working Temperature: 0-40
- Working Humidity : 40-90 Not Congealed
- Colour : Grey
- GSM SIM Ports: 8
- VoIP Channels : 8
6. Application case:
A1: Sending Bulk SMS Service
1.Sending bulk sms text messages is a common technique for telemarketing to reach the target customers.
2.A bulk SMS system can be implemented quickly and easily using GoIPs and our proprietary SMS server. Telemarketers are now have full control on how and when they want to send text messages.
3.In addition, SMS text messages are now used widely in many companies, organizations, schools, clubs as a mean for broadcasting information. They can now build their own SMS system without paying expensive charges to their GSM server provider.
4.This system can also take the advantage of using the same GSM service provider to send sms to the phone subscribers in the same service provider.
A2: Call back
1.Call Back is referring to the telecommunications event that occurs when the originator of a call is immediately called back in a second call as a response.
2.GoIP could be used to achieve this function alone or as an terminal that is integrated in an existing call back server / platform. 3.For standalone operation, GoIP receives a call with caller ID information and then rejects the call immediately without answering the call. GoIP then calls back the caller so that he can dial a phone number to make a call. In this case, GoIP must register to a VoIP Service Provider who can offer terminate the call.
4.In a call back system, GoIP acts as a device to initiate the call back function. Typically, this is done in two ways. The first method is to send an SMS with the callee’s phone number to the GoIP. The GoIP then sends both the caller’s and callee’s phone numbers to the call back server to complete the call back function. The second method is to call the GoIP and the hang up (with the call being answered). GoIP sends the caller’s phone number to the call back server and the call back server calls the caller directly so that the caller can then dial a phone number to make a call.