Information for EU citizens and their loved ones deciding on the EU payment Scheme
You should use the EU Exit: ID Document Check app to accomplish the identification phase of one’s application beneath the EU payment Scheme.
- make sure that your identity document is genuine
- verify that the document belongs for you
You have to use either:
- your biometric passport from a country that is eu Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway or Switzerland
- your British res >
For those who have problems doing the application, contact the EU payment Resolution Centre.
Verify that the app can be used by you on the phone
For Android os users
For iPhone users
The ‘ID Document Check’ beta software happens to be readily available for iPhone 8 and more recent models. The app is likely to be available from the iPhone 7 and 7 Plus fleetingly following an ios software update that is upcoming.
- iPhone 8 or 8 Plus or more recent model
- iOS 13.1 or more recent – to get the computer computer software variation set up, head to Settings > General, then About
- at the least 120MB of space for storing to install the app
- to be connected to 3G, 4G or WiFi
The application will require usage of your phone’s camera. In the event that software will not request access, please allow access in your settings.
Just how to utilize the software
Scan your document
Ensure that your document may be read because of the software. The sign below suggests that your document includes a biometric chip and are read by the application.